Contracts govern the way that companies conduct business relationships with each other. As business becomes more international, contracts and agreements become more complex – with terms, conditions, milestones and obligations to keep track of and manage. Unfortunately, for many companies, the contracting process leaves a lot to be desired, increasing the chance of missed commercial opportunities, costly penalties for non-performance or missed obligations. Try answering some of these questions for example:
- Do you know where the latest versions of your key contract templates are?
- Have you ever cut and pasted terminology from previously authored contracts?
- Do you use email as the mechanism to review draft contracts with colleagues?
- Do you save all contract documents in a secure, version controlled repository?
- Do you receive alerts and reports when key milestones and obligations are due?
- Are you able to guarantee that all contract milestones and tasks have been complied with?
Dolphin Contract Manager is the world’s leading Contract Management solution for Microsoft SharePoint environments.
This SharePoint-based solution means that your IT team can use the same SharePoint infrastructure to provide enterprise-wide contract management capabilities. Because Dolphin Contract Manager is SharePoint-based, your business users will also find its user interface and menu systems instantly attractive and familiar, reducing the need for end user training.
Register here for this complimentary web seminar to learn more about how Dolphin Software can help you make the most of your investment in Microsoft SharePoint and automate and control your contracting processes. Register now or contact us for a personal demonstration.